Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Switched On

 Well, as the saying goes....


The more things change.....the more they stay the same.


So we're still going strong.  We're still madly - deeply - passionately in love

We're still happy and healthy

We're still living our best lives and thriving - in spite of INSANE stress, a pandemic and general insanity.


BUT....we've switched things up for a little while.  I've created a new blog for my sweet husband....it's called "Madam Appolonia Switched On"....I'll go by MadApp there - and my sweet husband will be my darling boy for a while.  He needs to be submissive.  He wants to be submissive.  He needs some guidance, some leadership, some care and dominance.  I have a dominant/sadistic streak and have dug in.  

You can follow us being us on his blog :). 

madappswitchedon.blogspot.com 

3 comments:

  1. WOW....glad I dropped in for a peek....and happy to hear all is well...as it is with M and I....even in these very crazy times. I am not surprised at the switch, it should be interesting..seeing life from both sides...Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debe ser que encontraste lo que buscabas, porque ya no podemos disfrutar de tus calientes post. Venga ánimo y vuelve a compartir artículos. Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona