Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Spanking Surprise Figging and Spanking

I laid down to go to sleep.
Sir finished getting ready for bed
and walked over to my side of the bed
He pulled down the covers and
Pulled up my night gown.

He proceeded to spank me...

my bottom slowly rose,
greeting the spanking -
every blow bringing my ass higher.

It felt so good.
I just relaxed and felt the world slip away
and I let the feeling of contentment wash over me.

When I found myself on my knees,
chest to the bed
and Sir's hand on my lower back...
He stopped and said,
"Don't Move."

He walked away.

WHAT??

I waited and he walked out the bedroom door.

DOUBLE WHAT????

I waited and waited...

When he walked back in,
I expected the spanking to continue.

He spread my cheeks and
immediately put something against my ass

It was hard and cool and
He was pushing it inside of me.

With no lube...that meant one thing.

GINGER!

I was so excited...it had been a long time since
I was figged!

He pushed it in...making sure it was seated.

I never saw it...just felt

My breathing became really rapid...
to say the least.

At first it was just cool and filling.
But quickly it started warming.

It must have been a very fresh root...
the heat took over quickly.

I was breathing and moaning and
feeling.

Sir talked to me...
but I couldn't focus on words...

I was so overcome with feeling.

He put his ear right next to my ear and asked
(maybe again)
"Too Much?"

"um...um...i...it's...um, um, um, 
it's...um...u...it's...it's....ummmmmmmm
almostbutno" I finally blurted out.

He rolled me onto my side,
slid me close to Him and held me.

He periodically spanked me...
making my ass clench together,
which upped the heat.

I held onto him...so tight...
wanting to crawl inside of him.

The heat was so overwhelming.
My body was moving - nerve endings firing.
My clit was pulsing.
My hips were writhing
My moaning was loud
and I was overcome with ...sensation.

I have no idea how much time passed....
He finally turned me back over onto my knees...
chest and face to the bed.

He spanked me HARD...three times.
He spaced them out for maximum burn.
Each spank made my ass milk the ginger
which put my ass on fire!

After the third, he removed the ginger and again
commanded, "Don't Move"

I was still trying to get my breathing under control...
my throbbing clit under control.

When he came back,
he rolled me over...
made me cum over and over and over,
prior to taking me.  Prior to fucking me...
Prior to sending me into another wonderful orgasm,
as my pussy then got to milk his wonderful cock.

It was amazing!!!!



7 comments:

  1. It does sound amazing...and figging is something we have never tried.
    Good to hear from you....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh abby - you absolutely HAVE to kindly and respectfully request the privilege :)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
    2. Wow, now I want to try it too! Never done that.

      Delete
    3. Oh ksst - you so so so have to. Shouldn't you try everything? Why not, what do you have to loose?

      :0

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Never tried it either! You do make a good case for giving it a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - you only live once. Why not give it a go??

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona