Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Gift of Catharsis AKA Spanking

  1. ca·thar·sis
    kəˈTHärsəs/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.
      synonyms:emotional release, reliefrelease, venting; 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OK.  So I totally believe that 
Spanking should be a synonym.

Now hear me out.

FOR ME:
Spanking provides such an amazing release of endorphins
but not only that...it provides a release of stress adn strain.  
a release from my feelings of guilt.

It provides venting - typically by the spanker :)

I certainly can have an emotional purge

I so feel cleansed after a good spanking.

Now there are punishment spankings and fun spankings.

For me, both provide release and relief and general uplifting of spirits.
even if my spirits started out being high...they just get higher :)

So the other day, I was having a day.
I was snippy and short
I was frustrated with the world 
(most notably my family as they were close by)

I was short with Sir and in a general bad mood.

By mid afternoon, Sir and I had a spat.

He marched me into our room and proceeded to spank me.
He spanked in a concentrated place on one cheek.
He landed blow after blow, no warm up, all sting.
It hurt - not in a good way.

I was squirmy and fussy and didn't like the spanking.
He continued - and I took it.

After what seemed like...forever...
He switched to the other side.
He proceeded to do the same thing.
It hurt - and went on forever.

At the end, he pulled me up and hugged me and we talked.

We both off to do our thing 
and I found I was just in a funk.
I decided to go to our room and 
I laid down for a little bit.

My head hit the pillow and I burst into tears.
I sobbed..openly and loudly and NOT prettily :(

I just came on me.
I was so overcome with emotions.

I AM NOT A CRYER.
I don't hardly ever cry.

I got up and walked out and found Sir
who immediately brought me back to our room,
laid me down and held me close.

Once I was able to stop sobbing,
I realized that the spanking had allowed me to get it out.
To cry and let go.
It was so cathartic.
When I was done, and he held me and loved me
I felt a thousand miles high.
My spirits were lifted and my heart lighter.

Spanking is truly an amazing gift of Catharsis!

8 comments:

  1. I could not agree more.....it works best when the person spanking really knows you and is close with the needed hugs and cuddling also..lucky you (and me) to have that. Hope life lightens up for you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having never been spanked by someone I didn't know - I wouldn't be able to talk about the difference...but it sure is wonderful to have someone who does. I know I can be vulnerable with Him because I'm safe - that is the best feeling!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. I agree! Spankings are good for many occasions, including catharsis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...you are SO right...so many reasons for spankings - so little time :)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. I've never cried during a spanking, but it always leaves me in a better mood.
    hugs Del

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely do...like really rarely. But when I do it is - earth shattering. Spankings are wonderful - weather I cry or not, though :)

      OK - so not punishment spankings - they just serve a purpose...maybe I should be clear.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. A good release is always welcome! I understand the just in a funk situation and for whatever reason, spanking just helps. Although I have never cried during a spanking either, I truly imagine it and feel that it would be an ultimate release if I got to that point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so right - they just help. The release is ... something. I truly appreciate them!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona