Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Cold Cum

My poor Sir.

He has the most horrendous cold.

He is congested and feels so lousy.

I know that he sleeps better after we have sex,
I ask if he wants me to lock the door.

He explains that he was planning on it.
That when he cums he also has a wonderful
phlegm release - along with the other fluids that are released.

Who knew?  Best decongestant...a good cum!!!
(shhhh, don't tell the pharmaceutical companies)

So...offering one up for the team
hehehe... it's not much of a sacrifice =)

We have a great romp between the sheets.

He came in excessive quantities,

and he's laying very still.

I look at him...getting a bit concerned.

"You ok?"

He smiles, coyly at me.

"I think I cramped a little bit...everywhere."
is his reply.

Oh!  I smile back and giggle.

He closes his eyes and drifts off.
I clean him well and climb in bed beside him.
I snuggle up next to him,
I take my hand and cup his balls - holding his cock
and drift off to sleep.

10 comments:

  1. I thought my man was the only one who used sex to help his cold along. Huh!! Vanilla and otherwise...sex is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know there are more out there who it works for, Mickey. Sex IS the best medicine!!! I agree!!!!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Glad the cold remedy worked. Can't quite see how a pharmaceutical would market this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's workING. Not done with the cold, but helps with the congestion, apparently.

      Hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. Interesting... I'll have to remember that for the future. :). Glad that helped him:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely keep it in your back pocket =)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. You are an awesome wife fiona. You really know how to take care of you Sir.

    Hope he feels better soon.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joey...you're sweet. He takes such good care of me, I'm glad I can return the favor.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  5. Well, who knew?? I certainly didn't. Best remedy out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either...till he said something. Pretty cool, huh? I wish it worked the same for me =( I simply pass out from lack of oxygen and trying to pant! heheheh

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona