Thursday, April 11, 2013
Meme about Sir
So I've seen this going around and enjoyed learning about other's significant other. I thought I would jump on in....PLEASE join the fun!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
History, Science, News, Weather or Geeky TV
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese or Ginger
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
Coke or Strawberry Margarita or Yuengling
5. Where did he go to high school?
A gigantic HS.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Old Things...items of historic significance
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
Bell Bottoms or a dress
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13.Who did he vote for?
The best candidate…yes he researches them!
14. Who is his best friend?
I am, I hope =)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
(I had to ask him)...and it took him a while and had nothing....
"you leave the cap off the toothpaste" (which I haven't done in YEARS now)
"Oh, no - OH you leave your shoes all over the place."
"Oh, ya, and you NEVER clean your car." (which in defense - I do, but I have my
children taxi service daily in my car...so....well it doesn't last long.
SHIT why did I start this?? What a dumb idea, huh?
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday:
He doesn’t love cake
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Track and Field
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Learning. Sleeping. Working. Fucking.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Being focused…on his task at hand…at the expense of everything else. He’s also wicked analytical and exceptional at debating anything and everything he chooses. He’s also exceptionally skilled at…ME.
I gave this to him to read and see if he agreed with the information I was sharing. He laughed and said it was fun. I asked him one more question..."Is there anything that you like about me blogging?" He replies with something, interestingly, that is NOT kink or sex related. "I think it has been a great literary outlet for you. You write beautifully - better than I ever knew." Oh, he's so delusional...I love him for that!
UPDATE: I didn't write that last part as a ploy to have compliments. I simply know that writing is not my gift. I do have gifts, it's not self-deprication, as much as just acknowledgement of what is. But I appreciate your company on my blog. I am grateful for your reading and joining in my conversation and making my life richer!