I stole this Christmas Meme from Hermione…thanks!
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate - no question…but hot chocolate with whip cream and cinnamon and sugar on top….mmmmmmm!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree?Santa's always wrapped gifts.
3. Colored or white lights on tree or house? All white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes…though we kiss all the time =)
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving (late November)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cesar salad
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Traveling with my family…oh and talking mom into opening presents early.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? In third grade, I just kinda figured it out…along with the tooth faerie, the Easter bunny…all of it!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open some on Christmas Eve and some on Christmas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lots of white lights and a million ornaments…all of which mean something! Sir says the tree is full about ⅔ of the way through decorating it.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love everything about it! I was meant to live in Antarctica!
12. Can you ice skate? I'm not a professional, but I can skate and love to as long as I'm wearing hockey skates and not figure skates!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? An iPad, before I could afford one.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family, kids and magic!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? cookies.
16. What tops your tree? An Angel given to me by my grandmother.
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving - so so SO very much more!
18. Candy Canes - yuck or yum? I like them, but am not addicted to them…though Candy Cane (or peppermint) ice-cream is my favorite!!!
19. Favorite Christmas show? Hmmmmm….Miracle on 34th Street maybe...
20. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, probably….though I love a lot of them!!
Merry Christmas Blogland.
You are all a gift to me and
I appreciate the friendships made here…
the conversations had…
the wisdom shared…