1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I did many, many things…squirting, stood-bound to the closet shelves, had my breasts bound to the bed…and many many more!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make new years resolutions, typically…after years of not keeping them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I know of…
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada and the United States =)
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Sanity? hmmmm…in lieu of that, maybe more patience.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Deaths of family members.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Many home improvements, and my submission to my Sir has become much more ingrained and in-depth.
9. What was your biggest failure?
So many to choose from…probably loosing my patience with my children.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Nipple huggers that Sir LOVES are good, but the new crop ROCKS!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some family around the death and dying of loved ones.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, housing and kids.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Oh our sex life is really insanely fabulous. But Sir and I did travel, alone, for a Rock concert this year…and it was fabulous!
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
The Cups Song… and yup, I can do the cup routine =)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Being present to those around me…and I'd LOVE more bondage and spanking, too!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
Everyday with my Sir!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Big Bang Theory, Elementary, NCIS, Covert Affairs...
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Ya, a little bit. Something I'm neither happy about nor proud of.
24. What was the best book you read?
I read a lot…how about authors…Jaye Peaches, Cherise Sinclaire, Maya Banks, Sylvia Day, Anne Rice...
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I can still play my flute =)
26. What did you want and get?
Time with Sir…and more domination on a day-to-day basis!
27. What did you want and not get?
A more fit me =)
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Spent it with some of my best friends. I was a year older than last year (but still in my 40s).
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More money?
Less death and dying for sure!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
I, um, definitely don't have one!
32. What kept you sane?
That one's easy….SIR!!!! He's my rock!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jason Statham, Hugh Jackman, Channing Tatum
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay Marriage would be at the top…I find the inequity to be unjust.
35. Who did you miss?
Those who are no longer among us.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
A couple of neighbors who take the cake…and a couple of bloggers who I count among my best friends.
37. What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2013?To really be honest with my Sir…well, that's not fair…but to be more open with Sir about my desires and needs…I also learned….
There's nothing wrong with me for liking to be spanked….for being submissive…for my enjoying my kink. YEA!
(now I'm also not delusional….I'm sure I'll have insecurities later…but for now…yea!)