Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Polar Vortex

Holy Crap,

it's

CCCCCC
OOOOOO
LLLLLLL
DDDDDD

So, We've had a couple of 
experiences now with …

the Polar Vortex
(yes, boys and girls, 
that's our new vocabulary word of 2014)

So, we've had a couple of bouts 
of several days with
of over -30C air temp (with windchill above that)

It's insanely cold!

We've had very little sex happening.
So I actually wrote that sentence, 
then when I re-read the post, 
I though that was not so accurate.

We still typically have sex daily.
But we've had very little time for extended play time.
because our kids have been stuck inside
and we're shoveling all the time.

And me being greedy…
so want a good long session
and I desperately want to be 
tied up,
tied down, 
bound!

But, there is one thing I can say for sure
from the few spankings I've had

Spankings on cold skin,
HURT LIKE HELL!

Sting like a MOTHER*$!@ER

and don't turn to warm yumminess until
way to many have been issued.

Oh, and I have a secret to divulge:
I love, LOVE this!
I love winter!
I love snow!
I love cold!

16 comments:

  1. Yup ... we have had more -40 days here in Canada then I care to count. I am so done with layers! And I don't have anybody to keep me warm either *pouts*

    The trade off though .. when it does "warm up" for a day or two .. we either get snow or worse ... freezing rain!

    Is it May yet???

    Stay warm & keep that bum toasted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(

      I wish you had someone to help keep you warm!!!

      I hope you find sun and warm soon!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Need warming up? I'm sure SirQ will get to the bottom of this problem soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I love it when he warms me up =)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. i'm super glad somebody enjoys this cold - do you think you could take my share for me? Puh-leeeeeze? i'll do some sweating for you this summer...

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, someone ought to, right? I'd gladly take your share if I could sofia!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. More than enough cold and snow for me....I am happy to hear that at least one part of your anatomy is toasty.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too…I love being warm because of him!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  5. Fiona,

    Wow. It is wicked COLD!!!! We had snow yesterday and two days earlier. I wish I could ski in it, but I will have to wait until next year.

    Big Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's wicked cold, and I'm loving it. I adore snow!!!! The ice, I could do without.

      Here's to skiing next year!

      Hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  6. Cold bottoms do hurt when getting spanked and warming them up does take too many spanks (sometimes). Jealous of all the snow yet it's nice that the kids can play outdoors. Hope you get some looooooong needed play time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, blondie…it's crazy stingy when cold! My kids love to play in the snow.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  7. I'm so sick of this cold. Seriously. Bring on the heat! ...... love reading how much you want play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, so many around here are sick of the cold, I'm of the belief, it's winter…shouldn't it be cold? But I do enjoy it so!

      Ya, I'm kinda a playtime, kinky whore. Sad, huh?

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  8. I much prefer a sunny, hot beach to winter cold! But spanking is a nice way to warm up.... Glad your activities are not at a full stop but rather adjusted play? Is that the way to say it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanking's a nice way to warm up…sort of…as long as I don't start out too cold, in which case, a bath is nicer!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona