Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Good Night

*SMACK*

I rolled over into Sir.

I wasn't in the mood.

I was tired and …
well, just tired.

I was taking evasive maneuvers.

Sir reached right around and

*SMACK*

followed quickly by his other hand,
the one attached to the arm that was now
coming around my neck, pulling me close,
pulling the hair away from my face and ear.

The hand smacking my ass also came quickly around
and found purchase on my nipples…

"No"
*Pinch*

"No" maybe a little more whinny.

*Pinch*  *Twist*  *Tug*

"Yes.  Yes, fiona, I Will pinch your tits and 
smack your ass.  

I will pinch your tits and smack your ass, 
because you belong to me.

I can do what I want"

pause

"Say it, fiona."

on a gasp, I reply
"Yes, Sir."

"Say it ALL, fiona"

without hesitation, I knew what he wanted. 
I melted into him and said,

"Yes, Sir, this is Your body to do with as you please.
Thank you, Sir for playing with me."

"Oh, fiona, you ARE a good girl."

Thus began my Good Night…

7 comments:

  1. I love that even tho your life is insanely busy tight now....He finds the time to remind you of who you really are......this was just the beginning of the night....inquiring..and nosy friends want to hear more.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is wonderful…I am a very lucky girl11

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. What a good reminder. I and second Abby, I'd love to hear how your night ended. :)

    -beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that Sir keeps you centered despite all of the changes in your life.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona