Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Deep...

Master was letting me suck on Him yesterday.

I was so eager and so thrilled.

I started out slowly and gently.
I sucked and licked and kissed
and blew and licked and sucked some more.

I went down deep and Sir's hand
immediately went into my hair
and pushed me further.

I worked on taking Him,
on swallowing
I pulled up and resisted

He let me up and then after a second or two,
pushed me back down.

Once again, I was having trouble keeping him deep down my throat.

After a couple of seconds struggling,
he fisted my hair and yanked me up to look at him,

"Don't fight me, fiona.  Take it and don't fight me."

"yes, Sir.  Could I please try again, Sir.
I am sorry i was resisting.  Please, Master, let me take you deep again.

I'll do it with NO resistance.  I desperately want to!"

I relaxed and took him.
He fucked my throat.

I gagged a few times,
but I was working hard on letting him
use my mouth and taking him down my throat.

I loved being used.
REALLY LOVED IT!

and then,
I gagged, and began to throw up...

EEEEEEKKKKKKKK.
(never had that happen before!)

I yanked up quickly,
closed my mouth,
and RAN to the bathroom.

I came back with such a sheepish look.

I snuggled into his chest and he squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry, Master" I whispered.

"I'm proud of you little girl.  
You did much better."

2 comments:

  1. This is a fear of mine, and one that he comes close to a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o that's one of the things I worry about happening to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona