Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pacified

Last night was a first.   We were lounging in our bed and he was laying diagonally across it.  I rubbed his feet and we talked.  When I was done, we finished our conversation and I leaned down.  I got comfortable and began exploring my Sir.  With my mouth on his cock; sucking, licking, kissing. I was taking my time, lavishing his hardness with a slow, gentile, exploring, enjoying, dare I say worshiping blow job.  It was lovely.  I was content in my service.

...

      time passes

....

I am very comfortable, my breathing slow.  I lay my head on the top of his thigh at his groin and just suck - gently suck.

...

      time passes

....

It's dark and silent.  My cheek is warm, my body is tangled with Sir's.  I am safe.  Instinctively, rhythmically, I suck.

      ***Oh My God***

I was giving Sir head!

      ***Oh My God***

I have his cock IN MY MOUTH!

I don't move my head, my body or my mouth.  My tongue has created a suction with his cock and the roof of  my mouth.  My tongue doesn't release his cock.  I suck, my tongue undulating against his length.  I close my eyes and drift.  He has pacified me.

12 comments:

  1. That is a lovely way to rest through the day. And now you are definitely a CWS (not that you weren't before).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea - Definitely a member - Wahoo :)

      It was a wonderful way to go to sleep, but the MOST wonderful way to wake up!!!

      Delete
  2. Fiona, that was Beautiful.
    Isn't it great how we still can surprise ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, after all these years, it's amazing that there is anything that can be new or surprising to us...but this was certainly lovely.

      Delete
  3. oh i've often teased BIKSS with leaving his cock behind for me to suck to sleep, yes, like a pacifier!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you figure out how to make that happen (and not do them harm), LET ME KNOW (hehe)

      Delete
  4. I had this exact moment last night. Literally. Is it weird that this morning when I saw your post I was like HEY!!!!!? LOL Pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what are the chances? That is hilarious. It is pretty amazing to go to sleep AND wake up with him in my mouth!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Mlb,

    This is way off topic, but i nominated you for the Liebster Award, which is one of those bloggers awards we give each other that helps us get to know new people and recognize people whose blogs we think highly of.

    Anyhow, it comes with rules for accepting it, and you can find them, as well as your nomination here:

    http://beingaisha.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/the-liebster-award/

    And whether or not you accept the award, i love about your blog!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much aisha. I really appreciate it!

      and the feeling is definitely mutual...I love your blog!!

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona