Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Spanked to the Rhythm of the Beat

I knew tonight would be a stressful evening.  About thirty minutes before the arrival of guests, my Sir tells me to go upstairs.  He turns on music and a song I love, "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men, comes on the speakers.


Laying over the bed, with my feet on the floor and my hands stretched over my head, he puts his hand on my back and pushes firmly down.  He takes the hairbrush and begins to spank lightly.  He spanks hard at times.  I notice, quite quickly, he's following the percussive rhythm of the song.

Yes, the actual weapons brushes he used.
Smack smack smack smack Smack smack Smack smack
SMACK (on Hey - if you know the song)
Smack smack smack smack Smack smack Smack smack

It is very rapid and the lighter smacks act almost like rubbing.  It is sensual and rhythmic and messaging.

The Smacks are harder, more of a staccato.  They give a quick, sharp and biting sting, but when immediately followed by the gentle smacks fade into loveliness.

The SMACKs for the "Hey"s of the song are sound and firm, reaching through to my core.  Once again, though, because they are followed so quickly by the gentle smacks, they melt into me.

By the end of the song, he says he wants to look at me and stands back and admires the lovely shades of red that he has painted.

I am ready for ANYTHING.

4 comments:

  1. This post made me smile:) I love the fact he went with the rhythm of the song! I love music and really, I do most things in my life better if I have music on:)

    Thanks for sharing and by the way.....I do love that song too:)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love music! It was a great song to be spanked to - you should try it :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent post. It is kind of fun to be spanked to the beat of a song depending on the implement used and the pace and intensity of the beat.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I'm sure if it was more intense it wouldn't have worked...but the way he executed this was DELICIOUS!!

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona