Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oh, A Spanking O!!!!!

So, tonight I was tired...physically and emotionally.  Raising kids is exhausting sometimes!  I was kind of being "cheeky" is how Sir puts it...I call it being cantankerous or dare I say, a pain in the ass.

He'd finally had enough.  He grabs me, hugs me, kisses me thoroughly,  then smacks my face.  As I'm trying to rearrange my, now scrambled, whits he says, "Go upstairs, take all of your clothes off, and get the cane and bamboo."

The moment I have my clothes off -like literally, I still have the item of clothing in my hand- I'm spanked. Standing up, with his hand.  He's spanking Hard, no warm up, no preamble, no placement of my body, no nothin'...'cept the thwacking of a lifetime.

He spanks me for probably two or three minutes standing - then takes my hair and lovingly places me over the bed.

He continues his spanking.  This wasn't an erotic spanking, it was a "what the fuck" spanking.  Got It!!  Point Made!  PROMISE!!

After my heal flies up off the ground a couple of times, he pulls me up, rubs my scorching hot sore ass, then pulls my chin up, kisses my forehead and points and snaps toward a plastic case.

"Get the cane and bamboo" is what was implied by the point and snap...no words were uttered.

He lays down on the bed and has a finger pointing to a spot next to him.  I lay down on bed and he redirects me to lay with my head at his feet.  He begins with the bamboo.  He THWACKS, hard and I squeeze his leg and foot.  He continues and it hurts.  My bum is already well heated and sensitive and he is holding nothing back.

I know the bamboo is mean to feel good, but damn, when you swing like that...ya, no pleasure.  After my first set, I breathe and consciously relax.  He begins again.  This time softer.  My hand is relaxed, I'm calm, it's feeling good, more sensual, I'm feeling...electrified.  I'm feeling myself floating away.  As I start to soar, my breathing picks up.

Wait.  I'm aware!  I was heading to subspace, why am I so aware, why is my breathing not slowing down.

My breathing is becoming panting. Hh hhu hhu hh. 

I'm breathing. And electricity begins to build. 

My panting begins to turn to moaning. 

Ahhh. Mmmm. Owwww. Ahhh.  Oh.

I'm feeling ... and ... oh ... I'm pulsing. 

HOLY SHIT!  I'm.  I'm.  I'm cumming. Aaahhhhh.


18 comments:

  1. Wow amazing and so obviously just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, ma'am....JUST what I needed!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Wow, lucky girl! I think we have to get one of those things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I was pretty lucky! Thanks Junebug!

      ~fiona

      Delete
  3. A spanking is a terrific cure for the stresses of life.

    Lucky you.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, isn't that the truth!!! It's not frequent (if ever) that I am spanked to orgasm. It was ... awesome!!!!

      Hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. Kinda sneaks up on you doesn't it?? Bet you were much calmer..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was ... MUCH - MUCH calmer!!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  5. Perfect cure for being cheeky. Just what you needed.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe...hmmmm cheeky causes cheek strikes... hmmmmm.

      Yes ronnie, it was definitely the perfect cure. Today...NO cheekiness!!

      Hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  6. Ok im just jealous coz im not getting anything..he is being mean by not being mean...bastard!

    There is something about a good beating that relieves stress isnt there? certainly beats doing yoga lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tori...I'm soooooo sorry. He REALLY is a sadist - isn't he?!?

      Yes, a beating does WONDERS for stress - and a number of other things!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  7. Ok and I bet you feel better now...lol
    Starshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Starshine, I most assuredly feel...MUCH better!! hehehe

      ~fiona

      Delete
  8. Woohoo!!

    Nice work on Sir Q's part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo for sure!!! It was well done for sure...Not a common occurrence - AT ALL...and it's not like I only came that one time =)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  9. It is those amazing unexpected comes that are amazing. And unexpected. A good time for all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Kitty...both unexpected and AMAZING!!!! Oh, I was a happy little sub!!

      ~fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona