Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bringing It (Part 1)

I have been gone for a week now.
Away from my Sir,
Away from my Master.

I have been missing my kids...

I have been dealing with tough stuff
stressed...hugely stressed
Getting very little sleep.

And...

Sir has brought it.

He has taken a huge leap in our relationship.

He's been communicating with me
constantly.

He's keeping me sane.
Keeping me focused.
Guiding me from afar.

We have long conversations...
and they are

wonderful,
scary,
exciting,
challenging
scary
challenging
exciting
wonderful
:)

He reminds me...

I Am His.

I belong to Him.

This isn't about me anymore.

I Am His.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the stress and being away....i have been there. Those magical 3 words...I Am His...keep repeating them....I know He will help you to remember and when you get home....well...you know....
    Hang in there and repeat often
    I Am His...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby...sometimes life is just hard...but you are so right! "I Am His" is a fabulous mantra. I will work on it!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. He is bringing you back to him- LOVE this for you Fiona!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the stress subsides soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona