Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sporatic

OK…so my presence here this month
has been sporadic at best.

I am sorry for that.

I am sorry for my sudden disconnect.

I am not reading much 
and commenting even less.

So…Why you ask?
(or maybe you don't)

Well…life!

I'm moving…
well, not just me,
My kids are moving too…
well, not just us,
My Sir is moving of course as well

This has been a very stressful process.

I don't want to move,
I lovelovelove where I live.
Everything about it.

I hate leaving my friends,
my home, my neighborhood,
my kids friends, 
their schools…

Then there's the whole finding new…
…new schools,
new home,
new doctors,
new foods,
new friends.


So…there's that.

Then there is the addition of illnesses,
mine,
my kids,
my extended family members.

Not to be missed from the list of reasons…
it's May.
That means 
end of year activities
end of sports seasons
end of school awards nights
a child's birthday

SOOOOOOooooooooooo

I have been missing in action.
I miss my connection to y'all.

I miss blogland.

I am getting a brief shot in the arm
with the one day pass of seeing
sofia from In Loving Submission
AND
nilla from VanillaMom's Blog

I'm hugely excited to have a one-day-pass 
of escaping my reality and 
relaxing with blogland friends
(they are super sweet and 
letting me crash their party!)

13 comments:

  1. Yep, it's that busy time of year! Enjoy your day with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, River.

      I am really looking forward to it!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Moving is stressful, but i hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so damn stressful, tori! I am hoping it will be reasonable, but it's just so damn hard. Good-bye's are seriously painful!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. Going to keep sending lots of big virtual hugs!
    Have a good free day with Nilla and Sofia
    (((HUGS)))
    Del

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Del…I desperately need EVERY hug you can send! I am looking forward to my free day with them…I need a mental break!

      hugs right back,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. Your plate is very, very full.. One day at a time, my friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh abby…it's overflowing at the moment. I can handle the crazy and the busy….it's the sad kids and loss of friends which is so painful!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  5. You are NOT crashing the party - you're an invited guest and i'm excited to see you again. Especially if it will help you through a tough time.

    love,

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sofia. I am very excited and so looking forward to a mini-one-day-vacation!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  6. You have such a lot going on and moving house is a stressful time.

    Hope you had a good day with friends.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ronnie…moving sucks! Just simply, sucks. But, such is life and it could so be worse…so I'm working on remembering the positives.

      Thanks for your support and I am looking forward to seeing nilla and sofia.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  7. It was SOOOOOOOOO awesome to get to meet you, missy fiona!!! You are a riot to be with, and I hope it isn't the last time. THere is nothing that compares to being with people who understand completely about this thing we do. No explanations, no carefully couched commentary, but just flat out openness. And laughter...isn't it the best? Some might think this lifestyle lends itself to dark places, hushed tones, etc. But get a group of subs together and it's giggles, and shoulder bumps, and understanding nods. Deep discussions, light discussions...oh, and did I say...laughter. It was a joyous time!
    nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona