Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
Thanks Bonnie for nominating me.  It is an honor!

I was greeted with an email from Bonnie kindly awarding me with the Liebster award.  I am loving her blog (Bonnie Gets Spanked) and so appreciate her kindness.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2, Display the award on your blog--by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a "widget" or a "gadget".
Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 - 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)



Here are the questions
Bonnie asked:
1. What's your favorite TV show?
Hmmmm…The Big Bang Theory, Agents of Shield and Elementary come to mind first.
2. Do you like to travel and what's your favorite place to visit?
Oh YES, I adore travel.  I will travel anywhere!  My favorite is places I get to go with my Sir!
3. Name your favorite alcoholic beverage.
I love cucumber margaritas or a good apple-tini 
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Needless drama or judgementalism (ya, totally made that word up)
5.  Do you have any hobbies?
Photography and SEX (no, not together)
6.  Have you ever used any non sexual items for a sexual purpose?
All the time.  Sir will use whatever strikes his fancy or is within reach.
7. What's your favorite kink?
hmmmmmmm….control would probably be my favorite (specifically ceding control)
8. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Who?
I have met sofia…but would LOVE to meet more!  I hope to someday!
9. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Too many!
10. Where is the strangest/kinkiest/most awesome place you've had sex?
Yikes…i have no idea. We're not especially risqué or adventurous…but
ocean in daytime near a crowded beach, public pool with others around,
hot tub at parents house, in his office during office hours, the car on the road,
11. What do you wear to bed?
Too damn many clothes.  Sir likes me naked and I would prefer it, but with kids,
it's not alway possible.

Eleven Random Things About Myself
1. I've worn a toe ring for the past decade or more
2. I love foreign languages
3. I'm extraverted but becoming more introverted as I age
4. I'm middle aged but my body seriously old (prematurely)
5. Though I'm not in the medical profession, I have a lot of medical knowledge.
6. I have driven all over the country
7. I masturbate way too frequently
8. I never had an orgasm before Sir (and I'm seriously addicted)
9. My toenails are always painted
10. My fingernails never are.
11. I wish I could write better.
And the questions I'd like for my nominees to answer:
1. What's your favorite erotic book?
2. Does anyone in vanilla life know about your kink?
3. What's your favorite sex toy
4. What's your favorite color?
5. Do you prefer cold weather or hot weather?
6. What piece of furniture in your house do you love the most?
7. What's your favorite movie?
8. Has anyone other than your significant other ever spanked you?
9. Do you consider yourself handy?
10. What would be your family and friends reaction to finding out you're kinky?
11. What's your favorite pair of shoes?

Now this is the part that I hate the most…nominating others.  Not because I don't have others I'd like to nominate, I just want to nominate EVERYONE!  But in the spirit of the award, I will nominate the newer bloggers (or newer to me).  Here are four...

Mickey at Blissfully Submissive

subkitty at His Omega
hispetitelle at The Submission of Elle
kitten at There's Magic in the Night
geekie kittie at Lost in Space

If you haven't read these blogs, please click on their name and the link will bring you to their blog.  Check them out!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating my blog dear Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome sub kitty!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers. Congratulations on the award.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me. I am working on a post right now. I enjoyed your answers to the questions you were asked. I have never had a cucumber margarita, but that sounds delish. Apple-martinis...yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome! Cucumber margs are YUMMY!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. I have been terribly remiss in blogging and checking blogs lately, but I just wanted to say thank you SO much for putting me up there. It's an honor.
    I'll have to start posting again, more frequently, and this is a wonderful way to start! xox Kitten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! So thrilled you'll post again!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona