Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Abby's Questions

  1. Please feel free to ask more questions or follow-up.  I'm also happy to ask my Sir, as I know you rarely actually hear from him…as he doesn't read or write anywhere in blogland.  But I can ask and relay information.

abby asked and I'll answer:
1.  List 3 times in your kinky bucket list
Hmmmm...well, I don't have an explicit bucket list...but let me think.
     1.  Go to BDSM club.
     2.  Have another woman play with us.
     3.  Be used by another with Sir's oversight.
2.  List 3 items in you non kinky bucket list
     1.  Travel to ... everywhere...anywhere.  I love to travel!
     2.  Take my children out of the country again
     3.  Go back to school and get another degree
3.  What is your favorite way to de-stress?
     Well...this is so easy!  SEX!   If not sex, then spanking.  In a perfect world...BOTH!   :)
4.  What present would be at the top of your birthday wish list?
     Funny...my birthday is coming soon :)  I made a list for my Sir last week and at the top was a Hitachi.  The three following items were...violet wand, nipple suction, new wrist/ankle cuffs.

8 comments:

  1. Love your birthday list, with the exception of the violet wand, can't have see myself wanting one of those.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - I think I would love it. IDK why, haven't tried one, but I just have a feeling.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the answers...i am betting you get at least one of those wish list items...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be my twin. I have the hitachi but I want the wand. Ty wants another woman to play with us but I want another man. The rest of your answers I would answer pretty much the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...great minds! How do you like your hitachi?

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona