Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Regular Night...or Not

The evening started in the most innocuous way...We had both come to bed.  The television was on, He was watching the end of the football game.  I laid across the end of the bed - He was laying perpendicular to me with His feet off the bed.  After a few minutes, He laid His feet across my back.  I have never been a footstool or any other piece of human furniture, but I loved Him laying His feet on me.  He watched and I rested.  Periodically, I tried to get up, start to talk, move or readjust and every time He pushed my body back down with His legs, He told me to be quiet.  What started as a relaxing vanilla night quickly changed - with no explanation, discussion or negotiation, it changed.  He was exerting His power, I was happily giving my power - I was put in my place.

He got up and finished getting ready for bed and I simply lay where I had been.  He came back into the bedroom where I was expecting Him to get back into bed.

**SMACK**

"OUCH!"  That blasted brush.  Erg, I hate that thing.  He wasn't any too soft either.

smack, smack, smack, smack - came softer hits in quick order.  Just as I was starting to squirm and mmmmm a bit, He hit again with a SMACK, smack, smack, smack, smack.  I squirm, I moan, I, i, i... loose all though. SMACK, smack, smack, smack.

As quickly as He began His assault, He ends it as well.  He lay on the other side of the bed, put His hands behind His head as if surveying His kingdom.  "You should see your ass.  You needed that, didn't you. (notice how that isn't a question)

Come here," He said but looked at me and then to His bulging cock.  I quickly scrambled to lick, kiss and suck.  Oh how I love the feel of that silky hardness in my mouth.  He pulled my hips so my ass was at striking distance.  He proceeded to spank, open handed while I sucked.  Oh - it seemed as if it went on for forever.  I love to have His cock in my mouth - love to hear Him say what a good girl I am, how nice and red my ass is - how warm it feels as He rubs after a particularly hard strike.

"I want to watch something for a few minutes, just keep it in your mouth - no sucking," He says.  He pushes my body down so He can see over me and my mouth stays as a warming blanket on His cock.  He ignores me for a brief period while He enjoys something else.

Time passes.

He grabs a fist full of my hair - pulling.  Funny thing with me...there is a string between my hair and my pussy.  When He pulls, I tingle, I can feel myself get wet, I moan with my mouth around His cock.  He fucks my mouth - at His pace - my job is to keep up.  I moan, grown, suck, slurp.  Oh, Oh, OH.

"You are such a good girl!  Come here." He says pulling me up by my hair so I am on top of Him with my ear next to His mouth.  He puts His hand behind my head and His other on my nipple.

"Get on me, NOW!" He says in a quiet, low voice as I start to slide down on Him.  He slams up into me causing me to cry out.  Oh my.  He pulls on my nipples, rolling, pinching as He crashes into me - again and again.   He tortures my nipples seemingly in time to each stroke.  He is fucking me so hard.  My mind is all sensation and stars.  Every time I try to move, He tightens His grip on my head, on my nipples and I am exhilarated.  I am nothing but a toy, He is pleasuring Himself with my body and my complete arousal is a happy byproduct.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That was outstanding. Hot, excellent writing. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Spanky - It was a cold night outside but I was definitely HOT by the end.

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona