Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Type of Submissive

So I read a post a while back on Joolz site...What Kind of Submissive am I?

She had gone to OK Cupid and taken the Submissive Type Test.  I thought it was interesting and wanted to do the same.  So...here I go.

The results are listed below.  It says I'm a "Submitter" - well NO SHIT SHERLOCK.  OK, well that was a bit cheeky, but really?  Interestingly, when I did this test earlier, I was a "Kinky Submissive"  But I can't remember what was different.  Anyway.  It was interesting to do the test and see what their analysis was.

I find it interesting that it says that I don't have a special need for my Dom to enjoy himself.  I sincerely hope that is not the case.  I mean, really?  I don't think that is AT ALL the case.  I asked Sir to read paragraph so far and type his answer... he says..."Any relationship is a two way street.  There is always give and take, and she gives me pleasure in so many ways" (I'm beaming right now, by the way.  I'm sucking him into my blog :)  hehehe)  

OK, well so...here's the thing.  I DO want to please him.  His pleasure matters to me.  BUT - I'm NOT selfless.  I want to orgasm.  I want to be spanked.  I want pleasure.  I NEED it!  I do!  I hope - I pray I find the right balance.  I think we mostly find the right balance.  But there is a balance.  As Sir says, it's a two way street and we both cross the street on occasion.

---------------------------------------------------------

Submitter

You scored 57% Humiliation, 68% Submissiveness, 50% Service, and 77% Pain!
You're the submitter, what you crave is the feeling of submission, to be in someone else's control, to feel used, you enjoy that feeling a lot you feel better when you're under someone's control, you can forget about your problems, and just be yourself.
You don't have a special need for your Dom to enjoy himself although in every relationship you probably want your partner to enjoy his/her time. It's just that it's not more important to you then your own enjoyment. you'll enjoy scening or long term relationships, but you won't enjoy serving someone, unless he orders you around a lot while you do :)
You can see by your scores of pain and humiliation whether you want those, from what i know most of your type will like either one of those a lot along with their submissive feeling, but of course the different types of submissives are many and I might be wrong, it might be just that feeling of relinquishing power to someone. 
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
  • Humiliation Distribution
    You scored 57% on Humiliation, higher than 81% of your peers.
  • Submissiveness Distribution
    You scored 68% onSubmissiveness, higher than 74% of your peers.
  • Service Distribution
    You scored 50% on Service, higher than 27% of your peers.
  • Pain Distribution
    You scored 77% on Pain, higher than 95% of your peers.

12 comments:

  1. Ok so curiosity is about to get the better of me...I may have to go take the test and see ;)

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read about what yours says!!

      Hugs,
      Fiona

      Delete
  2. Me too ... I keep getting asked what kind of submissive are you .. which parts do you like best. And in my limited experience, I cannot give an honest answer cuz I really don't know.

    Thanks for this Fiona .. it's very interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting LK! It's always so hard to answer those type of questions - especially when "all of it" isn't an acceptable answer.

      Hugs,
      Fiona

      Delete
  3. I love quizzes. I had to take it too, and got "Servant".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to take them and see what they say. I always find these sorts of things interesting.

      Hugs,
      Fiona

      Delete
  4. I did this when Joolz posted it and my result was slave..so pretty spot on there.

    However like i said in my comment to her, these tests/quizzes are fun, not intended to be taken seriously, i have done one beforehand where it came out that i was a lover of public humiliation!!! i hate it, that is so not me lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fun to see what they say, though it's kinda hit and miss as to weather or not they're accurate. Sometimes they're simply silly or deverting. Sometimes they provide an opportunity for introspection.

      Hugs,
      Fiona

      Delete
  5. Giggle, I just took this test. This is how I scored

    Slave
    You scored 40% Humiliation, 79% Submissiveness, 92% Service, and 54% Pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do you think it's accurate for you or seriously off base? I just think it's kind of fun to do these sometimes. Thanks for sharing your results!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  6. fiona,

    Thanks for sharing this test. I took one a couple of years ago and scored 100% submissive. I will give this a go and possible post results.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to your post. You seem to really love being a sub...that is the part that feeds you. So my question is ... why top? What does topping provide for you? Or is it a means to an end? Something I can relate to the result of your previous test...I'm REALLY a submissive...but I top periodically as something I do FOR my husband. I love giving him pleasure and fulfilling his needs.


      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona