Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why Worship Sir's Cock?

Spanky issued a CWS Challenge for June to write a post on the topic 
"Why you should consider worshiping your husband's cock." 
I'll cross post my answer on CWS Blog.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmm.

Well my first response is why not?  

There are of course, many reasons as to why not for many people.  Some are valid.  Some are because we're scared to try.  Some are because of things we've heard.  Some are because of "should have" tapes running through our heads.  You have to find what is right for you.  

For Me:
OK, so when I first started giving blow jobs to my Sir, I was really new at the whole thing.  I initially thought it was great except that ending part....eeewwwww.   I can't remember the first time I swallowed, but I do remember thinking it was disgusting.  I remember a friend at the time saying that she loved swallowing.  I simply thought she was nuts.

So in total honesty, I swallow some of the time and he pulls out and cums in or on me some of the time, I spit it out some of the time (REALLY DISCRETELY- but he knows).  It depends.  I don't hate it like I did in the beginning.  Sometimes the taste is better than others.  There are tips and tricks I've learned if I want to swallow and I actually enjoy it now.  I've come a long, looooong way.  

Why do I do it?
I love how he responds to a blow job.  I love the sounds he makes.  They are unique to having my lips wrapped around his cock.  That look, that sound, that feeling he gives off is not recreated when we fuck, when I masturbate him or he does himself.  It is a feeling of peace combined with pleasure which is unique to the gift of my lips around his cock.  I love that.  I love giving him that feeling.  It is precious to me.  Not only that, but he expresses a difference sense of gratitude when I pleasure him in this way.  It is special and meaningful to me.  It is one of those self-sacrifices...so to speak, because he isn't doing something to me, he isn't pleasuring me physically, he is simply being given pleasure and I get to give him that gift.

Selfishly, as Sir will point out, I have an oral fixation and adore having his cock to suck on.  Now, I do love to suck!  Ohmygod, I'll suck on his finger, on the penis gag, on many, many things.  BUT his long, thick cock is so satisfying.  It is calming and intoxicating and exciting all at the same time.  I can work myself into a frenzy while sucking on him, or simply lay my cheek to his thigh and go to sleep with a cock pacifier.  It is something that is truly a gift to have in my mouth.  That's his gift to me :)

So for me, I choose to worship my Sir's cock, because we both seriously LOVE the act.  We are both fulfilled...and DAYAM, it feels good!

6 comments:

  1. fiona,

    Very erotic explanation of CW for your husband.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joey. I didn't intend it to be erotic, but I appreciate that it was. Hmmm...you going to do a post on VG Worshiping?

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Great job....the teacher in me gives you an A+ for the essay!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby. I appreciate getting an A+. From a teacher no less!

      =)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. You said it all so well, Fiona. As usual.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natasha. I appreciate it.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona