Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sir Q and Meme Meme Meme Me

Memes...go around and around.  
I love them - reading and doing them.
This one I got from Hermione.

So I asked Sir if he would be willing to answer the questions on the meme...for fun.  He said, sure...so the Sir's answers in blue are his direct quotes...interestingly I don't think I agree with all of his answers...but they are his and we'll let that be that.  My answers are in pinkish.



1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  
I need to shave
How does my hair do that?
2. How much cash do you have on you?  

Zero Dollars

Nine Dollars

3. What's a word that rhymes with 'Door'?  
MoreWhore
4. Favourite planet?  

EarthPluto (I'm not giving up on it)
5. Do you own more than 100 CDs?  

YesYes
6. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?  

YaUm...always?
7. What kind of top are you wearing?  

OxfordBlue cotton
8. Do you label yourself?  

Not reallyFrequently
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? 

Shoeless Joe Jackson (as he wiggles his toes)None....I love being barefoot
10. Bright or dark room? 

BrightSoft light
11. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?  

No - had that conversation once today already.Ya, sadly.
12. What does your watch look like?  

SilverI don't wear watches...haven't since I was 21
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?  

Laying in bedLaying in bed with my love
14. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for?  

YesYes
15. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?  

NoNo
16. Have you ever listened to a song and cried?  

I don't think so.Yes, though I am NOT a crier.
17. Who last told you he/she loved you? 

My wifeMy husband...and before that my children
18. What was the last furry thing you touched?  

My wifeMy dog (I'm not going to be so cruel)
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?  

ZeroCaffeine count?
20. Favourite age you have been so far?  

4314, 18, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 33, 40, 41
21. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?  

YesYes
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?  

YesWow.
23. Have you ever been found sleep walking?  

NoYes
24. The last song you listened to?  

Fun, "We Are Young"
Stay by Rihanna
25. What's your favourite number?  

44Just A Little Waltz played by my child
26. Where did you live in 1987?  

West of hereSame metro area as Sir
27. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?  
Shake them.

Put in more money
28. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?  
YesDepends
29. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? 

LatinJust one?  German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian...
30. What was the last song you sang?  

Fun, "We Are Young"
Stay by Rihanna
31. Have you ever seen a ghost?  


No
Maybe
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?  a letter (incredulously)...oh fuck...1980's

Today
33. Can you change the oil on a car?  


Ya
Yes - had to be able to do that before I was allowed to own one.
34. How far back do you know about your ancestry?  


15 generations
1500/1600's
35. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water?  


pfft...start the water and get in.
ALWAYS start the water...seriously - I'm a masochist, but HELLSNO.
36. Have you ever crashed a car?  


Yes
Yes - not my fault
37. Does every family have a crazy relative?  


pfffffft...ya
Just one?  
38. Have you ever sent a prank call or email?  


We'll say yes
Yes, I'm not proud.
39. How old do you look?  


40
I would guess I look my age.  
40. Should guys wear pink?  


Ya
Absolutely, Sir looks gorgeous in pink.
Please feel free to share this meme on your blog.

16 comments:

  1. fiona,

    Thanks for sharing the meme on you and Sir.

    Really, you can go back to 1500.Wow.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, some seriously geeky genealogists in my family...um in Sirs too I guess. The fact that both He AND I like it is kinda cool. It was a blast doing this with him.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. I love the twist of answering together!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby...it was really fun to do it together. I am glad he indulged me.

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  3. Very cool that you both answered. I'm with you on Pluto. A planet is a planet, period. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA ROGUE!! Think we can get it reinstated? Poor Pluto, it deserves better!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. That was adorable. Really. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty. I really enjoyed doing it with him!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  5. Hi Fiona thanks for sharing - back to 1500s that's an achievement. My family turned into illiterate peasants after couple hundred years and there isn't much of a paper trail to follow!
    Like the twist on Q25!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF. We've bot quite a few genealogy buffs in both of our families. It's kinda fun.

      Thanks,
      fiona

      Delete
  6. I love that you did this together. Some of your answers are so similar...others, not so much! Very cute!

    hugs
    bg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bg. It is kinda fun to see how he will answer, you just never know. I would have called bull-shit on several of his answers, but I was being good (shocking right?)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  7. This was so much fun to read, I can only imagine how much fun it was to actually do it :-) Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was really fun to answer...you should do it on your blog (maybe with your Swami???)!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  8. Laughed out loud at your sirs answer for last furry thing touched...really? REally? *still laughing*

    I like both those songs too.

    I'll bet you don't look a day over 38.

    :)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT! Who says that. RUDE! I'm NOT that hairy (but you bet I shaved that night - hahahah).

      You're just being sweet. I'm sure I don't look a day over ... shit - way older than 38! Oh well. Parenting is taking a toll...I'm aging rapidly!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona