Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dinner and a Dom

We arrange to meet at my hotel at 7:30
and We'll follow her to a restaurant.

I get my kids out of the shower (after swimming)
at 7:10 and at 7:21 I get a text
"I'm here" (we're supposed to meet at 7:30)

By the time the kids and I make it outside,
She's waiting by my car.

We drive to a restaurant and go inside.

We're all chatting and after about five minutes,
her Sir comes up to the table and kisses sofia on the cheek.
I stand up and introduce myself and give him a hug
(did I mention I'm a hugger?)

He's ... sweet?

OK, so I type that then think...should I say that?

He was, though.

He was kind to my kids and talkative.

He's got a quite voice, gorgeous hair and eyes that are...
captivating?  probing?  experienced?

He's got a thousand stories and more history and information.

He's happy to talk to my children - youngest to oldest...me...sofia.

It's not awkward.  It's not strange.

Funny...there were a couple of times I thought...
do any of us seem submissive?  Dominant?
Are there any signs?
No one here seems the slightest bit kinky.

No, we just are people, having dinner,

sharing stories, talking.

It was comfortable.  It was fun.

sofia and I got to talk a tiny bit,

but mostly, it was Sofia's Sir and my children...

and I filled in or explained things the kids said.

When we left and said our goodbye's

sofia's Sir gave her a kiss that was ...
noteworthy.

Not because it was inappropriate.
Not because it was explicit.
(my children were there)

But because it was filled with love.



10 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect end to your vacation. I love that someone we have connected to online...can become a real life friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby, it was a great vacation. I'd love to meet you someday =)

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a good meetup/ dinner!! must have been exciting... i can hear it in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!

    i'm so glad you liked each other, and love your description of Him. He is indeed, a talker, and my Sweet Sir. He really enjoyed meeting you and your kids.

    We'll have to do it again ~ with your Sir sometime. And maybe no kids. In a different venue...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do it again....maybe no kids =)

      Thanks for everything!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  4. fiona,

    I am glad your meet up went well.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great fiona...I can't wait to meet a blogger friend or two! It's crazy to me to think that two of my best friends are people I'd have never have known without the Internet. Sounds like y'all kinky folks had a wonderfully vanilla time lol

    hugs and great to have you back
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous way to describe it P...kinky folks having a wonderfully vanilla time. Perfectly said!

      Thanks, I'm thrilled to be back!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete

Thank you very much for sharing your comments. This blogland world has become so much more meaningful because of the conversations that y'all have with me through comments...REALLY!

I appreciate them all and will endeavor to answer EVERY comment if at all possible!

THANK YOU
-fiona